Consent & Withhold of Information

Permission to Release Educational Record

The Office of the University Registrar has a FERPA Consent to Release form that allows an authorized third party to contact the University on behalf of the student to discuss or request educational records. 

Additional Information

This consent form may be rescinded by the student at anytime.
A form must be completed for each third party designee who is granted access to the educational record. 
Passcode is require and must be shared with third party designess in order for them to be verified as the designee permitted to record. 

Request to Withhold Directory Information

Students may complete a request to withhold their directory information to the Office of the University Registrar.