Pre-MBA (for Engineering Majors)
You should minor in pre-MBA minor if:
- You are an engineering or industrial technology major.
- You want to get your Master of Business Administration after graduation.
- You are interested in leadership, business decisions, problem-solving, and risk management.
Learn to think like a leader and perform business operations.
The pre-MBA minor for engineering students will allow you to complete three of the five leveling courses required to begin the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at UL Lafayette. These courses focus on accounting, business law, economics, finance, management, and marketing.
To earn your pre-MBA minor, you must also be an engineering or industrial technology major.
To complete a minor in pre-MBA, you will need to take 18 credits hours of relevant courses.
The College of Engineering offers ten other specialty minors for engineering majors including:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Bioprocess Technology
- Coastal Engineering
- Computer Science (for Electrical Engineering Majors)
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Technology Commercialization
Each minor requires you to complete a minimum of 18 hours in the specialized area while completing your degree within one of our current engineering and industrial technology programs.