- Interim Dean of College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Acadian Ambulance Emergency Nursing Professorship
- Associate Professor
Dr. Lisa Broussard has served as faculty since 1992, with administrative responsibilities since 2011. She is an active member of the Louisiana State Nurses Association, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society Delta Eta Chapter, Louisiana Council of Administrators in Nursing Education, and the Louisiana Simulation Medical Training and Education Council.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1985
University of Southwestern Louisiana
Master of Science in Nursing, 1991
LSU Medical Center
Doctor of Nursing Practice, 2006
LSU Health Sciences Center
- Online Nursing Education
- Nursing Education Administration
- School Health
- School Nursing
- Broussard, L. & Mallery, T. (accepted for publication). A college-level approach to creating an inclusive learning environment. Research Issues in Contemporary Education.
- Begnaud, C, Lemoine, J., Broussard, L., & Rholdon, R. (2021). A quality improvement project to reduce antibiotic utilization and ancillary laboratory tests in the appraisal of early-onset sepsis in the NICU. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 60, 215-222.
- Stueben, F. & Broussard, L. (2020). Journey to simulation accreditation. International Journal of Nursing Education Scholarship, 17. https://doi.org/10.1515/ijnes-2019-0134
- White, D., Broussard, L., & Fox-McCloy, H. (2020). Determining roles and best practices when using academic coaches in online learning. Teaching and Learning in Nursing, 15(4), 210-214.
- Boudreaux, S. & Broussard, L. (2020). School nurses’ perceived barriers and perceptual influences when implementing AED programs. Journal of School Nursing, 36(3), 187-92. https://doi.org/10.1177/1059840518805822
Awards & Recognition
- Leadership Lafayette Class XXXV
- University of Louisiana System Management and Leadership Institute, UL Lafayette Faculty Representative, 2019-2020
- Fellow, Louisiana State Nurses Association, 2019