UL Federal Credit Union
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette employees and students have access to financial services from our very own credit union.
Checking and Savings Accounts
- A variety of options to meet your financial needs including Student Checking
Budget Friendly Loans, Mortgages, and Credit Cards
- Low-rate personal, vehicle, MasterCard® credit card, and home loans
Convenient ATMs and Branches
- Campus branch and ATMs at UL Lafayette
- Free access to over 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branches and 15,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
Anytime, Anywhere Banking
- Free Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and electronic statements
University of Louisiana Federal Credit Union membership is available to:
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette employees, students, and graduate assistants*
- South Louisiana Community College employees and students*
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Alumni Association members
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation members and Board of Trustees
- Immediate family of members (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships)
A Regular Savings Account begins your membership at UL Federal Credit Union. As a member-owner, you’re a member for life. Bring the following to our branch to apply for your savings account.
- Opening deposit of at least $10 ($5 minimum deposit plus a $5 one-time membership fee)
- Valid government-issued driver’s license or ID
- Current University of Louisiana at Lafayette or South Louisiana Community College faculty, staff or student ID
- Social Security number
- Parent or guardian as an account co-owner (if you’re under 18)
Feel free to contact us for more information on Credit Union membership, or any of our services.
619 McKinley Street, Suite 101 Lafayette, LA 70503
P.O. Box 43635 Lafayette, LA 70504
Phone: 337-482-6956 | 800-232-9616
Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.