The Office of Advancement Operations is a resource to the campus community that manages alumni and donor information and provides fundraising support.
Our office provides support that enhances communication and engagement among alumni, donors, partner organizations, and our campus community.
Advancement Operations services include:
- Electronic communications, such as creating and sending email invitations, e-newsletters, and surveys
- Providing lists for print materials, such as mailings
- Keeping biographical information and alumni records current
- Providing data analysis on alumni of your college or program
- Gift processing and gift acknowledgment
Advancement Operations Website
Office of Advancement Operations
Advancement Operations manages communication with alumni and donors and provides fundraising support.
PO Box 44090
Lafayette, LA 70504