All applicants must be eligible to return to the most recent institution attended, AND
- Must have earned an associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
Earned 24 hours or more (excluding developmental/remedial courses):
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.25 or higher (excluding developmental/remedial courses), AND
- Must have successfully completed both college-level freshman English (non-remedial) and college algebra (non-remedial) with a grade of C or better.
Earned fewer than 24 hours (excluding developmental/remedial courses):
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.25 (excluding developmental and remedial courses) AND
- Meet all other admissions standards for first time freshmen.
Please note that cumulative GPA calculations include all coursework attempted at regionally accredited institutions, excluding developmental/remedial coursework. A cumulative GPA calculation includes all repeated coursework.