Health Promotion & Wellness (Online)
You should major in health promotion and wellness if:
- You are passionate about health and wellness
- You want to help others live a healthy lifestyle and build healthier communities
- You are interested in human anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and nutrition
Improve the quality of life for individuals and groups as a public health educator or community health worker through the University of Louisiana at Lafayette's accredited online health promotion and wellness degree program.
- 100% online.
- Accelerated eight-week courses and 16-week courses available.
- Affordable flat-rate tuition for all online program students.
- Transfer your eligible college credits or associate’s degree.
- Creates eligibility path to take the national certification exam to become a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
Life as a Health Promotion & Wellness Major
100% Online, 100% Affordable
We offer affordable, flat-rate tuition for all of our 100% online degree programs. Undergraduate programs are $380 per credit hour. Most courses are three credit hours, or $1,140 per course. This cost does not include course or lab fees.Learn more about program costs
Fit for You
You have the chance to earn your degree while maintaining your current lifestyle. Whether you have a full-time job, are a full-time parent, or just can’t make it campus, you can still earn your degree in our 100% online program.Explore online programs
Tools for Success
From orientation to graduation, UL Lafayette provides stellar student resources to ensure your success. We offer a variety of online support too, including tutoring, 24/7 technical support, and online library services.Learn more about student resources
Courses are offered 100% online with the exception of a six-hour internship, which can be completed in your area. Or, you have the option to complete a capstone project in lieu of an internship.