Cajun Cash Refunds are available if you’re graduating or resigning.

Your Cajun Cash balance over $10.00 may be refunded if you are:

  • A student resigning or graduating from the University or 
  • An employee resigning from the University.

If your remaining balance is under $10.00, you may still use your card to make Cajun cash purchases.  A refund will not be issued.

You can log into the Cajun Card portal to find out what your balance is.

If you are eligible for a Cajun Cash refund, please complete the online refund form (This form is for Cajun Cash only).  Alternatively, you can download, fill out and sign the   

Refund-Form.pdf (63.09 KB)

Once completed return the form by E-mail to, or by mail to:

  • Cajun Card Services
    P.O. Box 43615
    Lafayette, LA  70504

A refund check will be mailed to you within 2 to 3 weeks.

For Declining Balance, if you are graduating or resigning from the University, you have 90 days to request a refund of your remaining Declining Balance. Please send refund requests to from your official UL Email account and include your ULID.